Thank you again for your participation in this Zoom-Out workshop.
On this page you will find a recap of the objectives, content and some exercises.
You can also find the a copy of the Zoom-Out Machine canvas to download along with a link to a selection of Zoom-Out cards.
After completing this module, the objectives are that you will be able to:
- Explain how perspectives influence our wellbeing and performance
- Explain the interplay between events and perspectives
- Recognise narrow / convergent perspectives (Zoomed-In)
- Recognise broad / divergent perspectives (Zoomed-Out)
- Recognise when you may be unhelpfully Zoomed-In
- Describe the Zoom-Out premise and motto
- Apply the Zoom-Out approach
Zoomed-In versus Zoomed-Out
Zoom Factor Matching
We tried matching various event/perspective combinations to different “zoom factors”:
The Zoom-Out Premise & Motto
Zoom-Out as a ‘doorway’ to new perspectives
“The Zoom-Out Machine” Canvas
Then we looked at “The Zoom-Out Machine” canvas for helping us practice creating and applying Zoom-Outs.
Zoom-Out Cards can be used with this canvas – you can find a selection on this website here.
Blank Zoom-Out Canvas for download
A blank canvas for you to download and print.